The procedure is as follows:
- entry in the register of companies (Serbian APR) as an entrepreneur or Ltd
- opening a business account in a bank
- submission of a request to the Ministry of Agriculture for entry in the register of spirits producer
After this, the manufacturer can engage in production and is in the control system.
In order to place a product on the market and require excise stamps, the manufacturer should do the following:
- submission of a request for entry in the tax register at Sava Maškovića 5, Belgrade (a decision was obtained on the spot)
- with this decision, you go to the Ministry of Finance in Admirala Geprata Street and the person responsible for taking over the stamps is registered there (for the first time you need to submit photos and more documentation, so it is best to call 011 3642859 for all details). This is where you get information on how to take stamps in the National mint and further procedures, since they change them often.
Article 5 of the Statute of the Association reads: "Any union whose members are registered for the production of brandy and strong alcoholic beverages and correctly declare strong alcoholic beverages according to the origin of ethanol can be a member of the Association. The members of the Association are representative regional unions established in the following regions: ..."
You can find a list of all regional associations and the contacts of the presidents of these associations on our page ABOUT US.
Therefore, a member of the Association becomes only and exclusively through membership in the regional Union. He cannot join the Association directly.